Position Filled – If you would like to submit your details for a future position please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Brisbane> CBD & Inner Suburbs
Real Estate & Property > Residential Leasing & Property Management
- Have you used any of the InspectRealEstate products? We want you!
- InspectRealEstate Prides itself on on its people and its culture.
- Innovative and easy to use Property Software for the Real Estate market
Provide technical assistance & support relating to InspectRealEstate Software Products.
InspectRealEstate is one of the real estate industry’s most innovative software firms.
InspectRealEstate has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive outlook and excellent customer service skills to join our progressive, fast-growing team in a Brisbane based, permanent full-time position.
As part of a growing team, the ideal candidate will need to be highly focused and driven, with the ability to adapt to changing products and a willingness to learn. You will have strong attention to detail and be an effective communicator with a high level of customer service skills. This position will suit a highly-organised person, who can effectively handle multiple priorities and workflows to meet deadlines.
Having experience within the Real Estate industry and an aptitude for software and technology is highly beneficial, however, we are willing to train the right candidate for the role.
Role & Responsibilities
- Initial back end setup of new client accounts.
- Liaise with clients, account managers, and external service providers to effectively integrate a real estate agent with the software.
- Manage troubleshooting and second tier support for various aspects of our software for both new and existing clients.
- Creating and maintaining procedures, checklists, and other documentation.
- Provide high level of customer service when engaging with clients.
- Other general administration tasks as required.
Skills and experience
- Previous experience with InspectRealEstate software would be advantageous.
- It would be an advantage but not essential that you have either some software experience or residential property management experience.
- Self-motivated and highly driven.
- Excellent customer relationship & communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry.
- Great organisational & problem solving skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships.
- A willingness to learn and interest in their own professional development.
Application must include:
- Cover letter stating your availability to start
- Resume / CV
- If you think you are equipped to join a fantastic team that is going places, we would love to hear from you. Career growth opportunities exist within this fast-growing company for those looking for longer term prospects.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.