- Have you used any of InspectRealEstate products? We want you!
- InspectRealEstate prides itself on its people and its culture.
- Innovative and easy to use property software for the Real Estate market
Business Development team focusing on online demonstrations of our products.
InspectRealEstate (IRE) is one of the Real Estate Industry’s most innovative software firms.
IRE has a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive outlook and excellent customer service skills to join our progressive, fast-growing team in a Brisbane based permanent full-time and part-time candidates wanted.
Who are we looking for specifically? We want people that can not only demonstrate the benefits of our product to potential clients by performing online demonstrations but they must develop a rapport easily, have a high level of customer service skills and exceptional attention to detail. This person defines long-term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The BDM online demo team will report directly to the National Sales Manager and work with mid and senior level management, marketing, and technical staff along with and other Business Development Managers and online demo team members to increase sales opportunities. Having experience in Property Management or Business Development within the Real Estate industry is an advantage as well as having had exposure to our products but not a must. We are looking for the right work ethic, attitude and love for the Real Estate industry and enjoy adding value to our clients businesses.
The role will be based at the Home Office in Indooroopilly.
Whilst their responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Online Demo team can be summarised as follows:
- Assisting primarily in growing and developing the number of clients using our products by conducting online demonstrations of all products
- Attending various Events to market and support InspectRealEstate Products
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the prospects organisation.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasising agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Prospecting calls to potential new clients
- Setup and conducting Demo’s
- Sending clients marketing brochure/web books/testimonials
- Answering & action incoming phone enquiries
- Provide high level of customer service when engaging with clients and prospects
Skills and experience
- Previous InspectRealEstate Software experience would be advantageous
- It would be an advantage but not essential that you have either some software experience or residential property management business development experience.
- Self-motivated and highly driven
- Excellent customer relationship & communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry
- Great organisational & problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships
- A willingness to learn and interest in their own professional development
Application must include:
- Cover Letter stating your availability to start
- Resume / CV
If you think you are equipped to join a fantastic team that is going places, we would love to hear from you. Please keep in mind our team is the driving force behind our rapid expansion. For those wanting longer term flexible career options, as we grow, so can you.
Please email your application to email@example.com
Only the short listed applicants will be contacted.