IRE releases free application checking feature
The IRE team has been working on our AppChecker feature for a long time and we are so happy to announce it is now ready.
Picture this – you’ve come in on a Monday after a busy weekend with 10, or perhaps 100, tenant applications submitted. You’re starting to have a headache already.
But NO – It’s all good! Remember, you enabled application checking in IRE for FREE. Most of those applications have already been checked, auto-sent and received references. You can now line them up and compare affordability and more – Life is good. 🥳
Our checking and scoring feature is thoroughly tested and already has 417 clients using it. We have processed more than 25,000 applications in the last 30 days alone.
Just some of the benefits of using IRE:
– Reference requests can be sent out automatically to employers, referees and past rental agents
– No more phone tag or manually sending privacy statements
– Beautiful tenant candidate reports to present to your landlords
– Easy tracking of suspicious references to IP addresses and more
– References remain confidential and accessible only to agents
What do you need to do now?
Register for the webinar, where you’ll learn how it works. After you have watched the webinar, you will be able to activate.