InspectRealEstate have a fantastic career opportunity for an enthusiastic self-starter with a positive outlook and excellent Customer Service skills to join our progressive, fast-growing team in a Sydney based permanent Part-Time Position. There is potential for this role to expand in the future.
If you would like to join one of the Real Estate Industry’s most innovative software firms, please read on…..
About Inspect Real Estate
InspectRealEstate (IRE) is a customised, agent-branded, online booking system that allows prospective tenants or buyers to automatically book inspections online for available properties. IRE is currently being used by over 2000 industry leaders across Australia & New Zealand, and offers agents an innovative way to handle their enquiries, and arrange and report on properties available for sale or rent
IRE has been developed in response to demand for a simple, easy-to-use booking system from agents, tenants, buyers and property owners from the lessons learned from more than 25 years’ experience in property management, and saves everyone time and money.
- Provide phone and email based support for clients in a patient, friendly and efficient manner, ensuring client’s needs are met and support requests resolved in a timely manner
- Liaise with our Level 2 and 3 Support teams for client support requests, new client set ups and improvement requests.
- Develop and update client documentation, training & promotional material
- Assist with developing/improving new processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc admin duties as required
Professional Attributes Required:
- An abundance of patience
- An exceptional standard of commitment and professionalism
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and ideals
- Confidence with technology and software programs
- Extremely high attention to detail
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- The ability to work as part of a team but also to work unsupervised & autonomously
- A desire to help Property Management firms be as effective, efficient and pro-active as possible
- A desire to contribute to the success of our organisation
- The ability to communicate with both technical and business minded clients
- The ability to think outside the box
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be involved with one of the most innovative software firms in Real Estate
- Regular hours with a possibility of full-time employment opportunities moving forward
- Flexibility and a highly varied role working with a diverse range of customers – no 2 days will be the same
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- On the job training and support along the way to ensure you’re successful in this role.
- Autonomy and accountability to get the job done and to make things happen
- Openness to ideas/suggestions to improve our business and processes
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- A willingness to give 100% and your dedicated commitment to a career with InspectRealEstate
- A calm, patient, analytical approach to problem solving
- An outgoing and confident personality
- Self-motivation with an inner drive to produce excellence in everything that you do
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office skills – MS Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- A proven ability to learn new software applications
- A team player who can also work unsupervised and manage your own time and deliverables
- Real Estate industry experience is essential – ideally in Leasing, Property Management or Reception
- Experience with and enthusiasm for the InspectRealEstate software will be very highly regarded
- The successful candidate must be able to work from home
- Your salary will be commensurate with experience
- This role is not for the feint hearted – only serious candidates need apply!
Candidates who can meet the above selection criteria should email resumes with a cover letter including:
- What makes you the right fit for this role
- Any experience to date using the InspectRealEstate software, and products used.
- Your salary expectations
Applications without a well written covering letter for this position will NOT be considered.