https://wp.inspectrealestate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/2019.jpg 636 1209 marketing https://wp.inspectrealestate.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/InspectRealEstate-Logo-300x100.png marketing2019-01-14 09:52:282019-01-23 13:36:06Top ways to kickstart 2019
Here are our top tips to make the most of IRE’s time-saving features during your busy period.
Maximise use of your tenant data:
- Tenants have applied unsuccessfully but meet your other criteria. Do you have another property that may suit their needs?
- Enquiries have indicated that particular tenants are going to apply, but haven’t yet. Contact them and encourage them to submit their applications – particularly for properties they have already inspected.
- Check properties that have been on the market for some time. Have you done a database ‘blast’ to find a prospective tenant?
Clear out the cobwebs:
- Check your team settings to ensure all staff – and their details – are current and up to date.
- Ensure all your off-list emails have been processed.
Fast-track your training:
- Book in some further training for February – get in before the other agencies and get up to speed with all the IRE features you’ve been meaning to learn. We can also let you know about all the new features too. Contact your account manager to book a session.