Are you looking for a role with autonomy, ownership and flexibility? Are you looking for a career change and/or a new challenge? Then this may be the role for you!
If you would like to make a difference to Property Manager’s lives, and are self motivated, autonomous and driven, the NSW team would like to hear from you! You must be able to work from home, but we offer great flexibility in this role.
Ideally you have been working in a Leasing and/or PM role using IRE day to day.
- Provide phone and email based support for clients in a patient, friendly and efficient manner, ensuring client’s needs are met and support requests resolved in a timely manner
- Deliver training for new & existing IRE clients via webinar or at client sites
- Liaise with our Level 2 and 3 Support teams for client support requests, new client set ups and improvement requests.
- Develop and update client documentation, training & promotional material
- Assist with developing new processes and procedures
- Ad-hoc admin duties as required
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to be involved with one of the most innovative software firms in Real Estate
- Regular Monday – Friday hours
- Flexibility and a highly varied role working with a diverse range of customers – no 2 days will be the same
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- On the job training and support along the way to ensure you’re successful in this role.
- Autonomy and accountability to get the job done and to make things happen – you will truly own your role
- Openness to ideas/suggestions to improve our business and processes
- Real Estate industry experience is essential – ideally in Leasing, Property Management or Reception
- Experience with and enthusiasm for the InspectRealEstate software will be very highly regarded. IRE Users will be given preference for this role.
- The successful candidate must be able to work from home and must own a reliable car
- Your salary will be commensurate with experience. In addition to a base salary, you will also receive a laptop, printer and phone (or phone allowance).
If this sounds like the role for you, please contact Christine West for a confidential discussion – email@example.com or 0448 221 823